The Oregon criminal defense Law Offices of William Bruce Shepley places top priority on representing its clients vigorously and ethically to achieve the best results possible. The Law Offices of Wm. Bruce Shepley provides an atmosphere where clients can feel completely comfortable, knowing they are in the capable hands of an experienced Oregon criminal defense lawyer.
If you or someone you know in tri-county area of Portland, and Washington and Clackamas counties, needs the legal representation of an experienced trial attorney and criminal defense lawyer, call the Law Offices of William Bruce Shepley today, at 503-657-4436, or complete the contact form provided to schedule your free consultation. You need an attorney to protect your legal rights.
Free Initial Consultations
WM. BRUCE SHEPLEY, Attorney
- Criminal defense
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Clackamas County Bar Association
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- In private practice, 1988-present
- Municipal Court Judge, City of Lake Oswego, current
- Prosecutor, Oregon City and Tualatin municipal courts, former
- Metropolitan Public Defender Services, Clackamas and Multnomah counties, former
- Certified to appear in Federal and State courts